|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 piece(s)|
|Packaging Details:||boxes , cartons ,pallets.|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000piece(s) per Month|
|Type:||Cloth Wheel||Use:||Surface Polishing & Cleaning|
|Application:||Polishing Metal,stainless Steel,alloy,wood||Thickness/width:||8mm,10mm,12mm,15mm Or Comtomized|
dental polishing burs,
rotary tool burrs
Why choose us
Our products have been exported to more than 35 countries, and our Producing factory department have abundant producing experience on dental lab producing above 15 years . We may supply you suitable dental lab producing as you request. Welcome new cooperation with you !
Adopting advanced producing technology , throughout professional manufacturing process, we take good care of our crucibles and other dental lab products from the selection of raw
materials to finishing.
Our dental lab products having:
1. Good flexibility and softness, slight grinding force
2. New cotton cloth material, high brightness
3. Wear resistant
4. Uniform surface after polishing, bright and smooth, will not have fiber cilium , sand and black line.
5. Normally for last step's mirror finish, good choice for high class products.
1. The edge of a pile of white cloth layer processing which is suitable for metal surface, jewelry, Gemstone, hardware, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, plastics, ceramics, glass and watches grinding and polishing. It is better to mix with polishing compound.
2. Applied to dental polishing, stainless steel, small metal products medium polishing & fine finishing.
3. It is used widely on all step of metal workpiece surface polishing/fine/final/mirror/matt finishing.
4. Cotton fabric, with soft muslin cotton cloth, clearing unwanted fat and dust on articles face to increase the brightness.
5. Formed by sewing layers of pure cotton cloth, they are universal buffs for common polishing machines to polish the flat surface. High luster finish, good retention of polishing compounds and service life are their advantages.
Contact Person: Mr. David Hao