|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 piece(s)|
|Packaging Details:||boxes , cartons ,pallets.|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000piece(s) per Month|
|Type:||Cloth Wheel||Use:||Surface Polishing & Cleaning|
|Application:||Polishing Metal,stainless Steel,alloy,wood||Size:||3′/4′/5′/6′ *50|
dental finishing burs,
rotary tool burrs
We are a dental lab supplying company which specialized in the manufacturing and marketing of dental lab using products series. Locating in Luoyang of China, a beautiful tourist city. Welcome all friends to visit our city, and greatly hope to cooperate with you.
Our dental lab products include:
1. Lab crucibles, sintering crucibles, honeycomb firing tray, watering plate, mixing slab, etc.
Yellow cloth wheel buffing polishing wheel
1. Good flexibility and softness, slight grinding force
2. New cotton cloth material, high brightness
3. Wear resistant
4. Uniform surface after polishing, bright and smooth, will not have fiber cilium , sand and black line.
5. Normally for last step's mirror finish, good choice for high class products.
1. The edge of a pile of white cloth layer processing which is suitable for metal surface, jewelry, Gemstone, hardware, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, plastics, ceramics, glass and watches grinding and polishing. It is better to mix with polishing compound.
2. Applied to dental polishing, stainless steel, small metal products medium polishing & fine finishing.
3. It is used widely on all step of metal workpiece surface polishing/fine/final/mirror/matt finishing.
4. Cotton fabric, with soft muslin cotton cloth, clearing unwanted fat and dust on articles face to increase the brightness.
5. Formed by sewing layers of pure cotton cloth, they are universal buffs for common polishing machines to polish the flat surface. High luster finish, good retention of polishing compounds and service life are their advantages.
Contact Person: Mr. David Hao